Karibu! Join Our Universe Now!
Do You Want To Become Your Own Boss? Build Innovations That Make Meaningful Impact To The Society? Create Jobs And Wealth For Yourself? Massively Increase Your Self-Confidence? Join Our Universe Now! Learn, Connect To Mentors And Young Leaders Who Code And Innovate Business Solutions For Local Impact. Ideas Of Tomorrow Begin Today.
Tanzania has the most expensive hardwood tree in the world; the Mpingo trees, also known as the African Blackwood trees.
And talking about wild, 30% of country’s area is occupied with National Parks, with 12 parks, 13 nature reserves, and 38 protected areas.
Countries share food, flora and fauna, and several other things. But have you heard of any country that shares its national anthem? Tanzania does. With South Africa and Zimbabwe.
The Ruaha National Park is the home to largest population of wild elephants in all of Eastern Africa.
Have you ever seen a lion climbing trees? May be on television. Well, what you saw was a shot from the Lake Manyara National Park; the home to world’s only tree climbing lions.
There are 12 national parks, 13 nature reserves, and 38 protected areas scattered throughout the country, each with their own unique landscape and character.
Tanzania has the largest number of wildlife per square kilometre, with more than 4 million wild animals from 430 different species. One of the most well-known national parks is the Serengeti, Africa’s largest nature reserve. It’s home to over one million species of large animals, including African wild cats, baboons, elephants and zebras.
- Speak UP, Step UP! European youth work empowering young people’s democratic values & active citizenship
Speak UP, Step UP! European youth work empowering young people’s democratic values & active citizenship Seminar / Conference 16-18 October […]
- APPLY NOW!!! Question ” How can we scale-up sustainable landscape & waste management to significantly reduce emissions while ensuring food, water & energy security?”
This contest seeks proposals on sustainable land use and waste management practices that can be effectively implemented and brought to […]
- Africa Youth in Agribusiness Day Challenge Open
Are you a young African between the ages of 18 and 35? Do you have a passion for youth participation […]
- Winnie Msamba as Bezosscholar #Aspenideasfestival2017 ( Miles to USA )
- Najma Abbas Kombo as 2017 WISCI CAMPER ( MILES TO MALAWI )
- Winnie Msamba as ALA Student (Miles to South Africa)
- Modesta Joseph at Three Dot Dash By WE ARE FAMILY FOUNDATION (Miles to USA)
- Asha Abbas as a senior students at the Newyork Academy of Sciences (Miles to USA)